March 26, 2017
Good afternoon Buck Families, this is Ashley Ward, 8th grader and future Anesthesiologist and Hunt Warrior:
● Teacher Workday: This Monday, 3/27 is a Teacher Workday - students will be back on campus Tuesday, 3/28.
● PTO: Our PTO is currently having a Krispy Kreme fundraiser - all order forms are due Tuesday, 3/28. The student in each grade level who sells the most certificates will get a cash prize. Thank you for supporting our PTO.
● Report Cards: Report cards for the 3rd nine weeks go home on Thursday. Wilson County promotion standards require all students to pass all core classes, have less than 18 days of absences, and pass all EOG testing in order to be promoted to the next grade. Please contact your child’s teachers if you have questions or need a conference
● This week in Sports:
○ Tuesday, 3/28: Cross Country will travel to Springfield Middle; this match begins at 4:00.
○ Wednesday, March 29: Soccer hosts Elm City Middle; this match begins at 4:15.
○ Thursday, March 30th: Softball & Baseball travels to Springfield Middle; these games begin at 4:15.
○ Thursday, March 30: Soccer hosts Springfield Middle; this match begins at 4:15.
Students - BE Positive, BE Responsible & BE Respectful and remember, EVERY student can grow this year!
Parents - I wish each of you a Bucktastic week!