January 22, 2017
Good afternoon Buck Families, this is Garritt Harris, 8th Grader at Forest Hills and future Technical Engineer, with this week's’ announcements:
● Teacher Workday: This is a reminder that Monday, January 23rd is now a Teacher Workday. Students will return to school on Tuesday, January 24th. Next week we begin the 2nd Semester of our school year!
● Report Cards: Report Cards for the 2nd Nine Weeks will go home this Thursday, 1/26th. If your student has a D or F in math, reading, social studies, or science, be on the lookout for an At Risk of Failure letter.
● PBIS Events: Our students have been working hard at making good choices! We are a PBIS school and next week we will have our PBIS events to celebrate the positive behavior and the positive choices we are making at Forest Hills. Remember Bucks to BE Positive, BE Responsible, and BE Respectful.
● Spirit Week: We have spirit, yes we do, we have spirit, how about you? Next week will be Spirit Week at Forest Hills! Tuesday: you can wear your crazy hats & socks; Wednesday: is Twin Day; Thursday: is Buck Pride Day; and Friday: is Super Hero day. Bucks let’s show our school spirit!!
● This week in Sports:
○ Wednesday, 1/25: Girls & Boys Basketball vs. Speight Middle (@ FH); the Lady Bucks will kick it off @ 4:15
○ Thursday, 1/26: Girls & Boys Basketball vs. Springfield Middle (@ FH; and again the Lady Bucks will kick it off @ 4:15
Students & Parents - I wish each of you a Bucktastic week!